Website menu:

Home - Gallery - Crew - Contact


Total Pageviews


Sunday, September 25, 2011

VW Outlaws 2011...

Friday, September 16, I thought its time to buy my own camera! So I don’t depend on others when I visited meetings. Last Sunday, September 18 there was the VW Outlaws show in Heerde, NL. Famous for its freestyle parking, people from all over Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands visit this meeting.



To bad the weather had turn its back on us, again. Rain and cloudy weather, although the atmosphere was perfect! Lots of nice cars showed up, a nice podium with show's all day and for the first time on this show an inside area.

Check out the pictures in the Gallery, hope you like them because they are the first ones shot with this camera. I'm pretty satisfied with the shots.

Grtz, Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment